Boots & Bling is Community Harvest Food Bank’s all new 2018 charity event featuring a charity auction, live music, games, refreshments and hors d’oeuvres! Tickets are limited and start at just $75. Must be 21 or older to attend.
What: Boots & Bling 2018 Annual Charity Event
When: Thursday, March 8, 2018, 6:30-10:00pm
Where: Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation
10622 Parkview Plaza Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46845
What to wear: Wear your boots or bling! Dress up or down, but be ready for fun.
Tickets are limited! REGISTER HERE
- $75 per ticket includes two drink tickets and heavy hors d’oeuvres
- $100 per ticket includes open bar and heavy hors d’oeuvres
All guests will enjoy:
- Live acoustic music with dance floor available. Kick up your heels, or kick up your feet and relax. (Music by Adam Baker and The Heartache)
- Mechanical bull rides
- Plenty of games
- Live and silent charity auction with the chance to win a vacation, Luke Bryan signed guitar, and many other prizes!
- Western themed photo booth
- Caricature artist
- Whiskey, wine & bourbon pull
- Rodeo Lounge
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres and dessert bar
Proceeds from this event will benefit hungry families in northeast Indiana.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Katie at (260) 447-3696, Ext. 324 to find out how to become a sponsor.
This event is brought to you by Parkview Health.