Community Harvest Food Bank is working in partnership with Feeding America to provide relief to the victims of Hurricane Harvey and Irma. Donations are encouraged, and will directly provide relief to people displaced from their homes and experiencing hardship.
- Financial donations – make a secure PayPal donation on this page in support of relief efforts
- Hand-held snack items such as granola bars
- Pop-top ready-to-eat items
- Shelf-stable pantry items such as peanut butter, tuna, and soup
- Bottled water
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, non-bleach, paper towels, etc.)
- Personal hygiene items (toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.)
Donations can be brought to the main entrance at 999 East Tillman Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46816 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday through Friday.